Pages

May 04, 2012

My New Business!

This may come as a surprise to most people who know me, but I have just started a Mary Kay business! I hadn't really ever thought about doing something like this until the idea was presented to me. I was invited to a Mary Kay party one of my friends was hosting. While there the beauty consultant (now my director!) told us about all the great benefits there are to being a Mary Kay consultant. I absolutely loved the products I tried that day but couldn't afford to buy very much, so I was excited to hear that as a consultant I get a huge discount. I will get to make my own schedule, spend as much or as little time with it as I want, I am my own boss, and I get to have a ton of fun while I work. It is the perfect opportunity for me! I know I am not the most outgoing person and I get nervous when I am the center of attention (like giving talks and teaching) but those are weaknesses I wish I didn't have. My hope is that by doing this I will become more outgoing and more comfortable in front of other people.
SO, last night at my first meeting I was issued my first big challenge: sell $24 to 24 people in 24 hours! So, if you are in need of some great skin care products or make-up, a gift for someone, or if you just want to help me out, please get in contact with me or check out my brand new Mary Kay website and help me complete my first challenge! And, if you or anyone you know would be willing to host a party (and earn some free or discounted products!) please let me know!
My Personal Website *

No comments: