Pages

November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! Although I did not participate in the daily "thankful" posts on Facebook, I am extremely grateful for the countless blessings I have received this past year. The Lord has truly had a hand in our lives this year and has taken care of us in more ways than I can count. Here are a few things that are at the top of the list this year:

The Gospel of Jesus Christ
The Atonement
A loving Heavenly Father and Savior
The scriptures
2 beautiful and healthy children and a healthy, uneventful pregnancy so far
A wonderful, loving, supportive, helpful and caring husband
The opportunity to spend so much time with my awesome sisters
New friends
Education
A working vehicle
Laughter
Having our needs met

I love this time of year and I have been reflecting on the past year and the many ways my family and I have been blessed. I want to give a special shout out to my sisters who have been there in times of need and have lifted my spirit on so many occasions. I love you both SO much and I am so lucky to have you as my sisters and best friends!!! I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and that you can find the time to reflect on your blessings during this magical and wonderful holiday season. 

No comments: