Pages

September 11, 2012

Baby, baby, baby


We are having a baby BOY!!! I am so beyond excited to get to experience what a sweet little boy will be like. I think Matt is a little nervous about it, he really loves his girls and would probably be happy to have all girls, but he's excited too. We talked about names all day after we found out, which is amazing because Matt hates discussing names this early, he would rather wait until the baby is born. So far we haven't agreed on anything but I'm not worried, obviously we still have plenty of time. But if you happen to come across an Irish name that you think is adorable I would love to hear it! Matt's family is all Irish so that is why Regan has an Irish name and Matt wants the first boy to have an Irish name as well. And it has to go with Michael, that's Matt's middle name and will be this little boy's middle name too. 

Our tradition has always been to go buy the baby a coming home outfit after we find out the gender so we did that yesterday too. We got some adorable little things that say "mommy's little monster" on them. I am nuts about the monster theme for a boy, I think it is so cute! Here is one of the outfits, with a little monster on the bum :)

Pinned Image
I reach the half way mark tomorrow which is just crazy to me. Every pregnancy goes by faster than the ones before. I have been feeling his sweet little movements for about a month now but they are still so little and sweet that it gives me butterflies every time. This is my favorite time in pregnancy, I am starting to feel the baby move but he isn't big enough yet for it to be uncomfortable, I am starting to show a little bit but I'm not huge and feeling like a whale, I am starting to have more energy, and my heartburn isn't in full swing yet so I can still enjoy eating. I have noticed I am a lot more patient with this pregnancy, I learned from the previous two how fast it goes and that before I know it this little babe will be in my arms and making life one baby crazier so I am just enjoying my pregnancy instead of constantly looking forward to the next week or the next appointment or milestone. I am of course nervous about a third baby but the further into this I get the more I am feeling comforted and assured that everything will be okay and that it will be a difficult but a tremendously joyous adventure. I love my babies so much and am so excited to welcome another little angel into our home! I haven't taken a single belly picture but the one I used to tell everyone about our boy, but I really want to do better at documenting the rest of the pregnancy so I will try to do weekly updates, but it will probably be more like bi-weekly or monthly. I will use my blog so if you want to know what's going on with my pregnancy, check back here every once in a while. I love you all for reading my blog and for being excited for us and supportive! Here is a little reward for your love, ultra sound pictures! We got a CD this time and some 3D images so these are way better than what I had with the girls. Enjoy :)







No comments: